EFFIA capitalises on more than 40 years of know-how in the operation and maintenance of car parks.
We offer our expertise on rehabilitation projects and on the design/construction of new car parks.
EFFIA optimises the economic performance of the car parks entrusted to its management in order to maximise the fees paid to its clients. We offer support for all or part of the investments in a project to preserve the financial capacities of the latter.
On a daily basis, we deploy commercial actions in order to optimise revenues (special offers, partnerships, etc.) and we take care to control costs (pooling between several sites, energy savings, purchasing policy, control of construction costs, etc.).
EFFIA is dedicated to developing environmentally sustainable mobility. We are the only operator :
- Deploying the first network of connected charging stations, monitored for electric vehicles (400 smart terminals interconnected via GIREVE)
- Owning a fleet of service vehicles made up of more than 40% electric vehicles
France and Belgium
Rehabilitate, build and renovate
EFFIA has a multi-disciplinary technical direction working independently of the building and public works groups with a proven knowledge of the works. Thus we are able to design car parks, to build them, to renovate them, to ensure the preservation of listed heritage while bringing it up to standards if necessary, by respecting rigorous requirements in terms of quality, cost control, deadlines and limiting nuisances for customers
EFFIA, with its strong financial strength, invests an average of €50 million per year in the construction, renovation and upgrading of car parks.
Since 2002 EFFIA has been committed to a national quality approach, unique in the profession. All car parks are currently ISO 9001 certified by AFAQ.
An internal repository of 450 control points and 40 guidelines and procedures enable us to provide our customers with a consistent service quality level.
Among these security checkpoints, focus is also placed on cleanliness and the car park information desk:
- our operating teams are trained and supervised by experienced managers,
- our sites are designed in full compliance with rules governing town planning, security and accessibility, in accordance with current standards.
In order to ensure quality control on our sites, annually we carry out
- mystery shopper surveys,
- audits on approximately 40 sites per year
- subject to a national satisfaction survey
- quarterly reports on the indicators monitored (breakdowns, customer complaints, audit discrepancies, etc.)